Rabu, 05 Oktober 2016

Met Milad Sister From Another Mom

Happy Milad Day to my Sister from another Mother. Have a blessed, wonderful, love-filled, but definitely ENJOYABLE day. May Allah continue to bless you greatly. Love you very much ❤️
Sist, May all your wishes come true! 

Happy birthday to the most talented Sista I've ever met. You bring joy to everyone you meet. I pray that all of your dreams come true!!



Met Milad Kak Ayank
udah lama ya gue ngga nulis soal my sist from another mom. Terakhir kapan tuh? Oktober ya kalau ngga salah 30 Oktober 2012 sejak hadiah tulisan pas milad -> Uniqe yang Special Pake telor.... Ngga kerasa ya udah ulang tahun lagi, umur berkurang lagi hehehe, dulu sama-sama jomblo but now, She not single anymore guys :)
I think of my Sister and know that she is the person who will be there for me, even whean I can't be here for myself. who will cheer me to my greatest heights and who will console me when i've fallen down.
She will stand up for me and lie down beside me, She will forgive me when i've hurt her...
Whatever I Need, When I Need, She is there..
Thanks ya kak sudah menjadi saudari terbaik saya :) ..

1 komentar: